Saturday, December 9, 2017

Onsie Easel Card

I have yet another baby onsie project to share today. I purchased several of the onsie cutting files from My Scrapchick earlier this year and I'm happy that I've been making good use of them. So far I've made the onsie lidded box and an onsie treat holder; this time around I made the onsie easel card for a baby boy.

I thought the little boy onsies with the tie and vest were so adorable. Baby boys have the cutest little dress up clothes too! The best thing about this card is that there are only a few pieces to cut and it came together so quickly!

I used a large ball embossing tool, (the kind used for shaping paper flowers) to give the knot on the tie some dimension and added real buttons to the vest instead of cutting the paper buttons that came with the cutting file.
Goodness, can you believe how quickly the time flies by this time of the year? Just two more weeks before Christmas! Although I'm still posting projects from 2 months ago on my blog, in real life I'm going a little crazy trying to finish all my holiday crafting. Wonder if I'll be done in time?

1 comment:

Shirley N said...

This is soooo adorable, I wish I had to make a baby boy card! The papers you chose made it even cuter. Fabulous creation, TFS!