Wednesday, April 26, 2017

More Mama Elephant Pandamonium

Had to make a couple quickie cards, so of course I turned to my favorite Mama Elephant Pandamonium stamps. Love these pandas because they're so cute and most of all because I  never have to color them in!
I made this first card  to send  some long overdue recipes I had promised to send my cousin. It's sort of a tri-window card; I simply aligned three rounded squares and added the text in Make the Cut then had the Silhouette cut it as a Print and Cut. Placed the pandas behind the windows and used foam tape to adhere the front panel onto the card.

On the inside,   I made a pocket to hold the recipe cards.

Also needed a gift card holder to send along with the anniversary card I sent to my daughter and son in law, so I decided to do a tag holder type card.

When the tag is pulled out of its pocket, the sentiment shows thru the window. Added little hearts cut from a Carl Craft heart punch purchased in Japan.

Used a gift card holder die from Jaded Blossom to cut the tabs to hold the gift card in place. Quick and simple, but still cute...it's all good!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love, love, love your panda cards and tags. There is just something so charming about the chubby black and white creatures and you did them justice with your clever paper crafting.

Daria said...

Wonderful cards and tag! Your panda card/recipe holder is wonderful. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing these.