Saturday, October 8, 2016

Gift Card Holder Ideas from Special Friends

If you're like me, and especially with the holidays coming up quickly, I'm always on the lookout for fresh new ideas for presenting gift cards. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I recently got these two more very cool ideas from crafty friends.

Okay, all you Hello Kitty fans out there...how CUTE is this?!!! This super kawaii Hello Kitty gift card holder was created by my new creative crafty pal, Dale. Dale emailed me after I had posted the Starbucks teddy bear gift card holder I made last month, and in less than a weeks time, I received this adorable creation in the mail from her!

Untucking kitty's arms from the heart...

Unfolds the card to reveal a pocket for the gift card. I was so excited and happy to receive this, especially since I had mentioned that I wanted to give this card a try using Hello Kitty. Dale used a Hello Kitty Sizzix Bigz die to cut out and piece together her Hello Kitty head...really love how this turned out, Dale!

This second gift card holder was shared as a make and take project during a recent craft club meeting by my always amazingly creative and inspiring buddy, Kris.

This gift card holder is kept neatly closed by a tab tucked into a slit on the front...

Open the card and surprise...a gift card pops up from the center! Totally love the surprise element to this gift card holder. Still haven't had the chance to figure out how this works, but hopefully will soon! Many thanks to Dale and Kris for fueling my creative mojo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Red Rose Bear is made from real preserved roses in a variety of colors, including a stunning red hue. This cuddly teddy bear stands at 10 inches tall and has been crafted with premium materials, making it both elegant and durable.