Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Crafty Christmas Creations

My crafty friends outdid themselves once again this past Christmas with their amazing holiday creations! So much to "ooh and ahh" about...just had to share!

These festive goodies are from my always inspiring friend, Lorna...

Absolutely adorable gingerbread candy cane toppers!

Lookie! A sweet treat cup topped with a fun wintery scene, an Asian inspired holiday card, and oh my, the cutest gift bag to hold all the goodies! Just LOVE the very cool Christmas light garland Lorna made to drape over the front of the bag!

These fabulous paper pieced treasures are from my crafting bestie, Kris! A super cute paper pieced holiday penguin gift bag, an intricately paper pieced, irresistible Pochacco gift box and a super fun interactive Christmas card~


See how the two sides of her card pull open to reveal photos of her beautiful kids...how neat is that! Definitely need to learn how to do this!

Happy holiday mail surprises from my creative blogging pal, Karen!

Absolutely LOVE her beautifully stamped and colored Christmas card. Penny Black images are just too adorable! Karen's creations are always so professionally done...hubby said "How come she didn't make her cards this year?"

I always look forward to receiving Karen's super cute coaster calendars in the mail each year. Always an intricately stamped, colored and paper pieced treasure to proudly display on my fridge! 

Don't you just love this NEAT candy sled from my sweet and creative pal, Gwen? Rows of yummy chocolate stacked upon each other and a pair of candy canes for the blades...oh my, this is so darned cute I don't think I'll ever have the heart to take it apart!

Thank you to my sweet, generous and immensely creative friends for all the wonderful crafty surprises! Looking forward to another fun and inspiring crafty year with you all!

No comments: