Sunday, August 4, 2013

Shibi in a Box

I have yet another "dog in a box" card to share with you today...hmmm...seems I've been doing a lot of doggie cards lately, huh. And yes, a lot of sliding box cards too. This one was created for my dear sister in law for her recent birthday.
I decided I wanted to have another go at the Shiba Inu cutfile I created earlier this year for my niece's card. But this time instead of paper piecing the Shiba Inu, I cut her out of plain white cardstock and colored her with Copics. I think I like the outcome better; "Shibi" (the dog's name) came out looking furrier and more realistic.
The bone, bone tag, oval, and scalloped oval tags for this were all created in MTC.
Okay, okay...I promise no more doggie cards, at least for awhile. However, I'm having just too much fun playing with this sliding box card so I'll be posting some variations on this card in weeks to follow.

2 comments:

Colette said...

Gorgeous sliding box card, have been looking at your blog and you certainly are an expert at these, lots of wonderful designs. Thank you for mentioning me and linking back to my blog, greatly appreciated.
hugs,
Colette xx

Anonymous said...

Another very cute box card.
You're addicted!
And I hope you post more :0)
PJ