Sunday, January 6, 2013

Homemade Christmas 2012


Receiving anything homemade from friends during Christmas is always very special to me, especially since I know from experience how difficult it is to find the time and energy to get everything done during the holidays. Lucky for me, I have crafty friends who (unlike myself) are well disciplined in their time management skills...look at the little treasures they created!
  

My dear friend Heather (aka the amazing pastry chef) always comes through with the prettiest decorated cookies and yummilicious treats, not only during the holidays but all year 'round!

Awww...isn't this Christmas gift tag from Kris just the most adorable ever? I think I recognize him as the doggie from the Cricut Create A Critter cartridge. Love how Kris dressed him up in a scarf and Santa hat to be festive for the holidays!


  
 
Okay, so you had to pick me off the floor after I opened this amazing handmade gift created by my friend Gwen. Everything about this shouts "CUTE"! First check out the header to this little bag of snowmen chocolate treats...don't you just love that peeking Snowman? What a creative and clever way to use her Sizzix and Stampin' Up dies, embossing folder and punches! Now look inside the bag to find three of the most delightful stocking capped snowman Hershey chocolate nugget treats. I'm pretty sure those adorable little snowman caps are fingers to what once were some knitted gloves! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Now tell me, who's ever gonna eat those chocolates?...not ME!


Then a few days after Christmas, I received another delightful surprise from Gwen...a very classy looking thank you card, eh? Who wouldn't recognize that frosty beard, red belly and shiny buckle!
A warm and fuzzy thank you to all my very talented and crafty friends who put so much time and love into putting together these delightful holiday treasures. You all made me feel so very special!




2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOW, you sure scored a bunch of fun and yummy goodies. I think those cookies are too nice to eat. :-)
Have a nice and crafty week.

Creations by Patti said...

REALLY cute and wonderful handmade gifts - they are the very best to receive!!!! Thanks for sharing your fun! hugs, Patti