Saturday, January 26, 2013

A New Year of Inspiration

Want to share a couple New Years goodies I recently received from my crafty friends! This super cute New Year card came hand delivered from my crafty buddy at work, Lorna. Thank you, Lorna, your sweet card really brightened my day! So super kawaii, don't you agree?
Here's what this cute circle swivel card looks like on the inside... just love all Lorna's extra special touches on this card that make it so special, including Sister Stamps Kiyoko's washi paper pieced kimono, the gold embossed background (Spellbinders), and all the hanging lanterns (Pagoda Cricut Cartridge and Memory Box die).
Then I received some happy mail from my favorite crafty pal in SF... this beautiful desk calendar from Patti of Creations by Patti! Patti always has the knack of making simple look so fabulous! How does she do it?! The little kimono girl (Dandelion Stamps, Butterfly Frame) looks so adorable peeking out from behind the calendar....and I love the pretty border (Martha Stewart Floral Crochet punch) that peeks out from the bottom!

The neatest thing about this calendar is that it came in the mail, folded flat in a standard legal size envelope. See the lines of double stick tape...all ready for me to assemble!
Wow! I am truly the fortunate one, to have such sharing and crafty friends! You ladies have really got my mojo going and ready for another New Year of fun crafting...thank you so much!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, both of these are beyond cute. Lorna created a super sweet card and Patti's calendar is just adorable.

Jan Castle said...

Totally cute .....both are works of art!!! You do indeed have crafty friends -just like you!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE both creations are Adorable!!!