Monday, July 18, 2011

New Stamps and Dies In Town

Sister Stamps, a brand new rubberstamp company hailing from Hilo, has taken the islands' crafting community by storm with their first release of three adorable Asian girls, Kiyomi, Mei Lin and Mei Li in rubber. Be sure to check out their blog to see some awesome cards and projects as our talented island crafters ink these cuties up! I did, and woo hooo!!!....look at these precious goodies I won in their first blog giveaway! Thank you, Jenny and Denise!
Sister Stamps promises another set of cuties come September, so keep a close watch on their blog for yet another sweet giveaway soon!
Here's my very first card using my new stamps. I chose to use Kiyomi and Mei Lin (please pardon the beginner level copic coloring...) and added a die cut kanji for "friend" from the Pagoda cartridge. Dressed it up with sakura outlines which were cut out using my brand new Cherry Blossoms Outline die by Wiki C.A.P.S. Aren't these the coolest? Wiki C.A.P.S. is  a new exclusive line of wafter thin dies designed by Brian of Photocraft Hawaii. Currently these are available for purchase either through the Wiki C.A.P.S. website or by visiting Brian's store, Photocraft.
Added some pretty washi paper and a stamped Hero Arts sentiment to my card and it was done. Round  windows on the two panels were cut using the George cartridge.
So happy to see many craft companies popping up here in the islands to help fulfill our neverending hunger for highly sought out Asian themed crafting products such as these!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG this is totally awesome! You are truly the cricut master. Honestly couldn't tell you are just a copic beginner- looks waaaaay better than my stuff!

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow - this came out gorgeous... luv how you got those two images on your card like that... awesome...
great coloring too -

Michele said...

You've done it again Eunice! Such an awesome card...I just love all the details you added to it! And um, your coloring is beautiful!!

Creations by Patti said...

OK - you are really inspoiring me.............I need to make this card for this weekend.....absolutely love love love it!!!! Gotta get that Sakura die, too....finally got to see what all the hoopla was about........hugs from the mainland! P

Cami said...

Wow Eunice, your card is beautiful! Love that cut out window, the papers, your coloring, layout and embellies! Can't wait to see more!
Cami

Kelly said...

Congratulation on your win! Your card is awesome. You always put so much of yourself into everything you do and this is no exception! I can't believe you are a beginner with Copics...your coloring is fabulous!

Ali said...

Love this card! Your Copic coloring looks fine and is much better than I can do! I'm happy to see these 2 new companies pop up with Asian themed stuff, too! I'm on the mainland and am trying to order some of those Sakura dies. I already placed an order for the Sister stamps. =D

Shirley N said...

Gosh, you blow me away, how amazing is this! Another gorgeous card Eunice!